Saturday, February 5, 2011

Product Review: Dust Bee Gone

In full disclosure I am not getting paid for this review, I am not getting any samples, nor did I get anything from the company for this.  I am just a satisfied user of this product.

For years I would not wear dust masks.  I finally read another review over at the scrollsaw workshop.  I was skeptical that my safety glasses wouldn't fog up, that is the biggest reason I would not wear dust masks.  I had the choice either wear a dust mask or safety glasses.  I chose safety glasses.  I don't have to worry about that now.

Dust Bee Gone Nuisance Dust Mask is here.  I absolutely love it.  I can wear my dust mask and my glasses without having them fog up.  I love the fact that my glasses do not fog up, I hope you will consider using this mask or atleast use a mask and don't be stubborn like I am.  I now no longer need to worry about breathing in dust that could be harmful.  I just wish it would make the air smell good that I am breathing.  Especially when working on acrylic pens.  Three very important features: It is hand washable, easy to breath and talk through, and is effective to 3 microns.  Please consider your safety and wear a mask and glasses not one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment