Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Marvels: Smiss00

Recently I had the chance to sit down with Jennifer aka Smiss of Simply Smiss on Artfire, Simply Smiss on Facebook. We had a very nice chat here is what came out of it.
How did you come up with the name of your shop?
  I am Smiss, and I just do what I enjoy.
What Kind of items do you sell?
  Hair accessories and Curious Cross Stitch
What inspires you?
  My friends, Sci-fi, Comics, Video Games
I really like the items you make, how did you learn to make them?
  I learned the hair accessories through tutorials. My Aunt Dorothy taught me how to cross stitch in 5th grade.
You make all these great pieces, it must be hard to pick a favorite, do you have an all time favorite?
  I could not possibly choose one item that is my favorite, do you have a favorite?
 I do have a favorite, it is one that you made for me. It is this one 


 
Why did you choose this type of craft?
I like the whimsy of the hair clips, and being able to make just about whatever kind that I want. And I like the structure of Cross Stitch.
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am an avid fan of animal and I donate a portion of my sales to help animal rescue groups.
These are some of my favorite items that Smiss has made
Curious George Oversize Clips
You Cant Make Me Snark Stitch TM
Java Junkie Hair Ties
Get 10% off with code "MondayMarvels" during Checkout

1 comment:

  1. He snark stitch pieces are too cool and I love her hair ties. ♥

    ReplyDelete