Saturday, August 7, 2010

Smoosher of The Week: Haffinia!

This week the smooshers are introducing everyone to the wonderful Haffinia. You can find her at shot at HaffinaCreations.

She says the following about herself:
I'm a busy mum of 5 with a love of jewellery and creating... and now I'm offering it for others to enjoy. I live in Australia.

I gain inspiration from everything at different times. I have very eclectic tastes and this will be apparent in the variation of items available in this studio.

Sometimes my family get involved too, especially my mum, she knits amazingly quickly.

Recently three of my sons, 13 year old twins and a 10 year old, decided to help out. So I have given them their own pages, everything on those pages is made by them, with minimal help from me.


I decided to make a collection dedicated to Haffina to display all her talents.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog post and beautiful collection of Haff's work! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Collections feature - her work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Chris ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete